Google Analytics

G-LWKNT5ZVRQ

Monday, May 17, 2021

Week 15 Part A: Developing Your Marketing Strategy

 At this point, I feel as though Facebook and Instagram have met the mark. Admittedly, I have not ventured into other SM platforms. Life has been busy as of late. We did one newsletter during the course of this semester. I think that I would like to attempt a quarterly newsletter for general information and updates. I can use the SM platforms for interim flash information.

 

In general, Facebook is the platform I have enjoyed using the most. Its been around longer and I am more familiar with it. I will most likely need to become more familiar with Instagram as time goes on. More of my clientele are in their late teens to mid-twenties. They all seem to prefer Instagram over Facebook.

 

Time on SM platforms is eating into a large part of my day. It feels like I should be on it daily. I’m barely on it for personal reasons, let alone business. However, if I wish to remain relevant, I should probably step up my game. I just need to find the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up!!!

πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š  Ok! So, lets wrap this up. I can say that my overall understanding of how Social Media (SM) for business works. Not to mention my ow...