Google Analytics

G-LWKNT5ZVRQ

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Week 10 Part A: Research Email Marketing

 For my purposes, I think a quarterly newsletter would be appropriate. Not a lot changes Throughout the year. I can add in a special newsletter if there is an event or update in between the quarterly newsletters.

My newsletter would likely contain updates/modifications to current test equipment and applications. Some of these could be highly significant to the user of the equipment. I would also include new test equipment we are in the process of purchasing for implementation. Currently, we are testing a new hand-held radio tester. This will replace one currently being used by the customer. There has been buzz about it for sometime now. However, the customer doesn’t know much unless they talk to me or one of my other counterparts.

As for any newsletters I am subscribed to……. There are none. I try to keep my email inbox as free from clutter as possible. If I do get an email newsletter or advertisement from a company, I unsubscribe. If there is not an option to unsubscribe, I mark it as SPAM. That way they go into the Spam folder which auto dumps every 30 days. I have it set that way incase I do get an email which isn’t Spam. I can check the folder and send it to my inbox.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ty,
    I think I like the quarterly idea better than the monthly. Your ideas are great to keep people posted on the new ideas your testing out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ty!
    Like you, every time I receive anything even close to spam I unsubscribe if at all possible I like your ideas. One idea I can think of to draw attention to your newsletter is by using YouTube as an alternate way to advertise it, maybe include coupons if they subscribe!

    ReplyDelete

Week 17: Wrapping it up!!!

πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š  Ok! So, lets wrap this up. I can say that my overall understanding of how Social Media (SM) for business works. Not to mention my ow...