Google Analytics

G-LWKNT5ZVRQ

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Week 17: Wrapping it up!!!

🙈🙉🙊 

Ok! So, lets wrap this up. I can say that my overall understanding of how Social Media (SM) for business works. Not to mention my own personal profiles. Honestly, I am still not a big fan of using SM other than for my own personal entertainment.

Knowing the analytics and the information that is gathered can really assist with reaching your target audience and delivery of a specified point to said target. This also showed me just how much info is being tracked about my online and App surfing. That is really scary! Makes me want to pull the plug and go off the grid.

Given the information provided from Facebook and Google analytics, well once I have enough hits to create some, I can better engage my customers. I will know age groups, location platform and other info which will assist me with the type of content and how best to deliver it. In the meantime, I will continue to play the guessing game and fire out everything I can within reason. Not to mention security restrictions.

Honestly, at this point there has been no sign of growth or increased interaction with the SM platforms. Of course, it would help if I advertised it more. I am still getting used to having the business platforms. I need to advertise them more. Maybe add the icons to my business cards, email signature line and verbally put it out there. I could also start following people I have interacted with. I guess the idea there is that others may end up receiving my page in the suggested friends and businesses you may know section of the SM platform.

I’m not sure how far I am going to take this. The other two guys on the team are a little resistant to the whole SM thing. Darn Boomers! I can say that cause I am one, apparently. I am not involved with it enough yet to even think about using a service to manage the SM platforms. Working full time, being a full-time student and life in general has me quite busy lately. I may step back and revisit this in a couple weeks. Ya know, once I have had time to take a breather from the semester and a week of work for some R&R. Until then, what out there can marinate in the savory juice of my creation.

This has been a great learning experience. Its good to know that I can get things out there to the customer fast and wide-spread.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up!!!

🙈🙉🙊  Ok! So, lets wrap this up. I can say that my overall understanding of how Social Media (SM) for business works. Not to mention my ow...