Google Analytics

G-LWKNT5ZVRQ

Friday, April 2, 2021

Week 9 Part A: Blogs, Vlogs, Podcasts & Webinars

Many people look for something they can relate to in a blog, vlog, podcast or webinar. Looking for that connection point which keeps them engaged. A personal touch, without going too in depth, can really grab someone and pull them in. It can keep their interest. Keep them coming back to view more of your content. 

A personal touch and, maybe, a little humor (depending on the subject), can make the content relatable. Relatable can lead to engaging for many people. Even news media adds personal touches to their content. The reporter often adds a personal touch along with a human-interest story. 

In my line of work, I add personal touches and humor all the time. This is to engage my customers and be more relatable. Especially, with younger clients. I try to find a common ground. One thing that really helps is that I was an active-duty Marine. All my clients are Marines. Therefore, it is easy for us to relate situations and experiences.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Ty,
    I agree with you, personal touch really makes a connection to your customer. Getting viewers' interest would make them visit your page again. I enjoyed talking to a people with sense of humor. We never know how bad some people days are, but sometimes we just need a good environment, inspiring post, and great people who also relate to the situations we are at. Thanks to your post! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment here. Good luck to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that humor can go a long way. In life and on the internet. I'm not sure how to incorporate it into a blog, where sarcasm is hard to detect, and much humor can offend. I intend to tread lightly there. People more skilled than I am probably won't have the same hesitancy.

    ReplyDelete

Week 17: Wrapping it up!!!

🙈🙉🙊  Ok! So, lets wrap this up. I can say that my overall understanding of how Social Media (SM) for business works. Not to mention my ow...