Google Analytics

G-LWKNT5ZVRQ

Monday, March 29, 2021

Week 8 Part B: Your Instagram Hashtag Use

 So, I was a little late with posting to my Instagram. In all honesty, I just posted them today. Life happens!!!

I used several hashtags for my posts. The most common were the following:

#GRMATS, #TETS, #VIPER, #A75XX, #ATEP, #GPATS, and #APS

Others I used were: #MI and #FSR

I used these because they are specific to my business and line of work. I just made them up as part of the specific equipment I work on. People who use the equipment will know. In my case, TETS doesn’t stand for “Train Entering Terminal Station” or ”Tetramethylenedisulfotetramine (rodenticide)”. It stands for Third Echelon Test Set.

Because of my tarty posts, I have yet to see the results of my posts and how the hashtags effect them. A good lesson learned. I am curios to see the results. One major thing I learned here, during this exercise, is that your hashtag can have multiple meanings. Beware how you tag your posts. I could lead to something derogatory which you don’t want associated to your post or business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up!!!

🙈🙉🙊  Ok! So, lets wrap this up. I can say that my overall understanding of how Social Media (SM) for business works. Not to mention my ow...