Google Analytics

G-LWKNT5ZVRQ

Monday, May 17, 2021

Week 15 Part B Building Your Own Strategy

 I think at this point in the game I will need to set a daily, weekly and monthly strategy for checking and updating the SM platforms. Thankfully, a post to one can also be posted to the other just by checking a box.

 

The daily strategy: I will check the platforms in the morning and evening. I will check them for likes, comments, and general comments. If a person DMs me, I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.

 

The weekly strategy: I will do my best to provide detailed content. Well, as detailed as I can get for some of the items I support. Hush, Hush, secret, secret and all that jazz. Weekly relevant posts will help to keep my viewers engaged.

 

The Monthly strategy: I will need to review the analytics to be sure I am hitting my target audience. This will be critical in getting the information out to those who use the equipment. If I’m not reaching them, then I will need to adjust fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up!!!

🙈🙉🙊  Ok! So, lets wrap this up. I can say that my overall understanding of how Social Media (SM) for business works. Not to mention my ow...