Google Analytics

G-LWKNT5ZVRQ

Monday, May 10, 2021

Week 14 Part B: What we Learn from FaceBook Analytics

 Well….. I don’t have enough info for FaceBook Analytics to give me a report πŸ˜”. So, I guess I will use the ABC dataSp21.pdf.

The Summary gives you a nice overview of Page Views and Page Likes. Combine that with the Post Reach and Engagements, and you have a pretty good picture of how things are going.

Scrolling down we find the Page Followers section. I found the graph which shows Unfollows, Organic Followers and Paid Followers to be interesting. I am sure you could tie a specific event and time period to each category to see why the numbers increased or decreased at a particular time. One could use that data to take corrective action. Possibly get those that unfollowed to follow again as well as gain new followers.

Your 5 Most Recent Posts- now this is interesting. The columns here will help you determine how interesting or uninteresting your follows find your most recent content. A nice snapshot of Organic reach, Post clicks and reactions. Just below this is the Pages to Watch box. A good suggestive comparison tool. Go check out your competition and see what they are doing.

The next few sections give you graphs and charts. They allow you to see over specific time periods how much interaction your posts have had. I like that you can break it down into so many subcategories such as Age, gender device, city and so on. If you are not reaching your target demographic, this is the place which will tell you that.

In general, this whole analytics section is very useful, even for a very small business. Targeting your demographic in a particular geographical area can be very challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up!!!

πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š  Ok! So, lets wrap this up. I can say that my overall understanding of how Social Media (SM) for business works. Not to mention my ow...