Google Analytics

G-LWKNT5ZVRQ

Monday, April 26, 2021

Week 12 Part B: Business Specific Tools

So I looked into a few groups. Mainly, people I was on active duty with years ago belong to them. They are mainly private sector. Companies that bid to manufacture products I support don’t put much out there if anything at all. Competition between companies can be tight and they don’t want their proprietary information getting out. LinkedIn is more of a social things than work at this point. Maybe if I got into the private sector.

I think that, at some point, setting up something with a streaming site might be beneficial. I could stream instructional content at predesignated times for groups. I may even be able to store the video for later viewing. At this point in life I barely have time to take care of everything going on. There is definitely future relevance for this delivery method.

I will stay off Yelp for several reasons. Most of which being the fact that I work with the Dept of Defense. My area of work is very small and niche.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up!!!

🙈🙉🙊  Ok! So, lets wrap this up. I can say that my overall understanding of how Social Media (SM) for business works. Not to mention my ow...