Google Analytics

G-LWKNT5ZVRQ

Monday, March 8, 2021

Week 6 Part B: Creating and Scheduling FaceBook Posts

 For this weeks scheduled posts, I chose to add two informative posts and one of me working with a customer while troubleshooting equipment I support. The informative post give a little information. My hope is that the customer, if unsure of the answer, will reach out for information. Many times, I find, that the customer doesn’t reach out, because they don’t know who to reach out too. Also, it prompts them to contact me. When they do contact me, they often reveal that they have some minor problems which are easily fixed. Some of them are a little shy about contacting me directly. Most of them are fairly young (18 to 22 years old). Sometimes they just need an alternate way of contacting those who are here to help. No matter how large or small the problem is.



Posts commented on in Group 1:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up!!!

🙈🙉🙊  Ok! So, lets wrap this up. I can say that my overall understanding of how Social Media (SM) for business works. Not to mention my ow...